Cariuma Oca Low Canvas in Off-White
Cariuma Size Guide
|USA Men||USA Women||BR||EU||UK||Foot Length (cm)|
Cariuma sneakers run true to size and are unisex. If your shoe size varies (for example, sometimes you're an 8, sometimes you're an 8.5), it is recommended to size up.
Good-looking. Crazy comfy. Consciously made. Crafted from high-end, raw materials, The Oca features lightweight cushion technology, a perfectly-weighted rubber sole, and a classic cap-toe design for a crazy-comfy, go-to look.
- Natural Rubber: Raw rubber is gathered from the Hevea brasiliensis tree via ethical “tapping” (removing a milky sap from its bark)
- Vegan Insole: Cariuma's signature memory foam insole is made from cork, bio memory foam & organic mamona oil
- Organic Cotton: Organic cotton—grown without pesticides or harmful chemicals—makes a durable canvas upper
- Recycled Plastics: OCA’s lining, laces, threads and labels: brought to you by recycled plastic bottles
- Upper: Cotton canvas
- Lining: Cotton canvas
- 100% slip-resistant rubber
- Insole: Mamona oil bio based with cork insert with CARIUMA logo
- Laces: Made with recycled plastics + organic cotton, with debossed metal aglets
- Construction: Handmade vulcanized sneaker; fully stitched outsole